Leiva Law, P.A. provides experienced legal representation, thoughtful strategy, and comprehensive support to established and emerging business sectors facing constant and inevitable change and challenges in South Florida:
- Financial services
- Technology Innovation.
- On June 6, 2013, Aldo M. Leiva spoke at "El Dia Del Abogado" hosted by the Cuban-American Bar Association, BB&T, and Amigos of the Cuban Heritage Collection. The event took place at the Cuban Heritage Collection at the University of Miami's Richter Library. Mr. Leiva serves as the Chair for Amigos of the Cuban Heritage Collection.
- On September 19-21, 2013, Aldo M. Leiva will attend and participate in meetings and briefs with highly-respected legal professionals, experts and politicians to discuss the current social, political and economic state of Cuba, with an eye on her future. The Cuban-American Bar Association serves as the official sponsor of this event.
- Daniel Buigas published "Application Privacy, Protection, and Security Act of 2013 – Seeking the Balance Between Consumer Privacy Protection and Promotion of Technology and Innovation" for the Summer 2013 edition of the American Bar Association's Information Security & Privacy News, a publication of the Information Security Committee, a committee of the American Bar Association's Section Science & Technology Law.
- On August 1-3, 2013, Daniel Buigas will speak at the Association for the Study of the Cuban Economy's Twenty-Third Annual Meeting titled "Reforming Cuba?". Mr. Buigas will discuss Cuba's electoral system and the possible models that the country may adopt in the future. Mr. Buigas' finding will be published as an article in the near the future.
- This past April and May, 2013, Daniel Buigas participated in Radio Paz 830 AM program "Juventud Catolica" to discuss legal topics that involve constitutional law and technology law.